maandag 26 oktober 2009

New England-ish exterior makeover


My son & his wife just entered into contracts on this lil house in Ma - Their 1st home. They have been searching a LONG time - This is in a great area, lovely street, good schools - they have a little boy that just turned 1!  

As most 1st home buyers, they have very limited funds & will fix as they go - it needs A LOT - inside & out. I know it wouldn't take all that much on the exterior to make this house more appealing - They are getting new windows so we can change the configuration - rip out shrubs, put in steps by kit door (side), new paint.
Colorman says:
I have a bold yellow look for you. But personally I wouldn't look too far for suitable colors, so I've added a second, darker look, more or less similar to the current colors. (Click on the images to read the colors)



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten