woensdag 28 oktober 2009

Don't put gold on top of beige



Just put new carpet in basement - which is kids playroom/hangout - Paint color is a Donald Kaufman but definately reading grey/green - I think the trim is fine, but think I need to paint the walls to warm up the room & not have the colors fighting. The carpet guy just left, so the room is not put back together at all - lots of stuff up will be put away more to move back in.
I think I need a paint that reads gold, SW Golden fleece?
Colorman says:
Please don't put gold on top of beige. My first suggestion would be to change the carpet. But since you just did that...
This room desperately needs some constrasting dark colors. The trims perhaps? And then I would balance out all the beige with some complementary hue. Here's my suggestion. (Click the picture to read the colors)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten