dinsdag 13 oktober 2009

I hate blue, how about you?

This is totally off the wall and honestly, I've only had one glass of wine tonight, but it's occured to me that I have no blue in my house. I know blue is a very popular color and I see blue rooms all the time that I think are beautiful, but it's just not a color I think of when decorating. I was just wondering if you have an aversion to a particular color, especially the primary ones. 
Colorman says:
I have no colors that I particularly like. Nor are there colors that I hate. Having such predilections would be a tad difficult in my line of work. But frankly, I only consider color combinations, never a color on its own. I do have a personal preference for bold, complementary combinations. But I am able to keep that under wraps, if needed.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten